Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Figaro-a-go-go!


What a lovely civilised day Sunday was (apart from the boring England game!). I attended my first Figaro ‘meet’ in Bath at Victoria Park. I met lots of lovely Figaro owners, most were local, but some had driven from Surrey, Essex and London. We all had lunch on plaid picnic blankets in front of a line of our lovely cars. All we were missing were the Pimms.

We swapped a few tips and war stories. A sense of pride re-emerged in me as we drove around Bath in convey and I remembered what a joy it was to own my car. As we drove back into the park, the brass band in the park were playing the theme from ‘The Italian Job’. Very apt!






3 comments:

Tom said...

looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Alan standing up and waving like the Queen!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Who's the fit, great looking guy waving out the car? Can anyone get me his number?
Angelina Jolie