Friday, August 22, 2008

Poor blogger

Apologies for being an absent blogger – and totally disrespectful to the faith of the blog (I bring shame upon my keyboard) but my procrastination tells me that ‘the daily grind’ has been absorbing too much of my time and energy. I hope to recoup over this bank holiday (and after Madonna’s tour opening night she-bang in Cardiff). Especially as I’ve got a load of Lucky Luchie’s to finish. One particular important one for a lovely Miss Eva, and two for Roy and Moss.

I’m so behind in posting pix, I’ve been to some amazing gigs this year, and I have some blurry charms to post and gushing to do. Hopefully when I get a moment.

Do you look at webmagazines? I’m not overly fond of them, especially if they’re of the kind where you have to turn the pages with a mouse (if you’ve got a slow computer, it takes ages). (Yes, Cheekbone Boosh zine, talking about you!). But I found a fresh little offering (http://www.smallmagazine.net/) which is full of lovely photography and illustratory goodness. If you’re part of the crafty/etsy circle of internet explorers you’ll know some of the stuff featured well. But the styling is quite lovely. Apparently its concerns are around ‘small design’ not just children just in case you were wondering.

No comments: